From the point of view of formal logic, this book is terrible (bad meta-theory). However, it covers many other things in depth besides first order logic. Overall it’s a nice introduction to logic. Just approach with care, and don’t use it to teach philosophy majors (they might run into trouble later if they want to continue learning logic).
#Logic (Instagram으로 촬영)
Actually, this is the book with which I was taught logic when I was majoring in philosophy. XD All I remember (barely) are fallacies and syllogisms. :) It was a small university with many, many limitations, but I still remember this as one of my favourite classes.
OMFG Y este es el libro que estamos usando en Discurso, lógica y argumentación.
Ya no sé qué pensar.
7 Notes/ Hide
- dropyourcolours likes this
- maderas reblogged this from orchis and added:
- orchis reblogged this from fuckyeahlogical and added:
- modus-trollens likes this
- orchis likes this
- fuckyeahlogical reblogged this from jybb and added:
- tormentas likes this
- jybb posted this